Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Technology Free Summer



<---- "No computer for you!"

Well, I won't be completely technology free. I'll have a cell phone. I'll have a car (that counts as technology, right?) But I will not have a laptop or access to a personal computer of any kind.




If you're guessing I'm going to whine and complain about this, you're wrong. Didn't see that coming, did you? ;)

It's going to be fine. More than fine. While I enjoy the aspects, opportunities, and (let's face it) useless time wasters a laptop gives me (yes YouTube and Facebook, I'm talking to you), I think doing other stuff (hiking, biking, reading a book) will be far more enjoyable during my stay in Colorado Springs.



<----- Not my reaction to being computer-less this summer

I'm someone who can keep herself occupied with other things if there isn't any technology around and even when there is.






However, I am a little worried about my internship credits, which require me to send in assignments over the internet to my supervisor periodically. But I'm guessing I can just find a library or something. I'm going to calm down and not worry about it. It will work itself out.

No comments:

Post a Comment